***Deadline EXTENDED!!! Entries will be accepted up to March 30, 2015.
The Booster Club is sponsoring a t-shirt design contest for the 2015 Season. We need all interested artist to submit designs. Please read the instructions carefully so that your design is eligible for one of 2 prizes! Entry deadline is March 30, 2015. All entries must be turned in at the main school office.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: T-shirt Design Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who submit a design entry and who are current duPont Manual High School Students as of the date of entry.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the duPont Manual Football Booster Board (known herein as the “Booster Board”) as final and binding as it relates to the contest. All entries will become the property of the Booster Board. The contest is subject to all applicable JCPS, federal, state and local laws. Entries must include “Manual Football” in the design, contain no profanity, no lewd or explicit depictions and/or content and nothing against school policy. Entries must be drawn on sketch paper. No drawings submitted on lined paper will be accepted.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted beginning on March 16, 2015 @ 7am EDT and ending March 30, 2015 @ 2:30pm EDT. Online entries will not be accepted. Any entries submitted after the deadline has expired will not be accepted and will be discarded.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry in Coach Lucas’ mailbox in the Front Office only. No entries are to be handed directly to Coach Lucas, any of his coaching staff or to any Booster Board member or Booster Board family member. Any attempt to submit entries this way will not be accepted. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Booster Board. You may enter only once and you must include your full name, grade, contact email and phone number on the back of your entry. Only one name per entry. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Booster Board.
- Prizes: Two Winners will receive one $25 Visa gift card each. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Booster Board. No cash prize permitted. No other prize substitution permitted except at the Booster Board discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission forthe Booster Board to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the contest will be selected under the supervision of the Booster Board. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Booster Board shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, and/or fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.